Pet Portrait Commission – Simple
A personalised pet portrait commission is a beautiful piece of artwork of your beloved pet, which makes a thoughtful and unique gift or treasured memory. You can also choose to have your portrait printed on thick, high quality cardstock and delivered to you in flat, sturdy boxes, so your print will be ready to go on the wall as soon as it arrives in its new home.
I am able to work from multiple photos and add extra details even if they aren’t included in the images, or combine several pictures into one.
My simple commission style has slightly less detail and layers, and looks really good for short-haired pets.
Take a look at our other pet portrait options.
How to order a pet portrait commission
• Choose from the drop-down menu and complete your order.
• Send me an email at email@example.com with your order number, reference pictures, and other suggestions such as poses, additional details (like bows or collars if not in pictures), background colour, etc. Please note: I cannot start your commission until I have received this email.
• Sketches will be provided for approval, so you can request changes before detail is added.
• All commissions may be shared on my social media accounts (Instagram, Facebook and Twitter). If you would not like the image to be shared (or if you would like to wait until after a certain date), please let me know.
• If you would like more than five figures, please send me an email and I can add it as an option.
If you choose to get your commission printed, our prints are recyclable, and delivered in 100% recyclable cardboard packaging. If requested, your print can be sent in a cello wrap, but are normally delivered naked.
All Woof by Hollie products come delivered in cute tissue paper or paper bags, with a free postcard print, usually a few stickers, a business card, and a sprinkle of sequins. Your order is then popped into a hardback envelope and sent with Royal Mail.
Gift wrapped products are packaged in extra adorable paw print tissue paper, and secured with a recycled silky black ribbon, for a beautifully presented gift. If you leave a message for your special someone in your order notes, I will also hand write it on to a freebie postcard print too. Find out more about gift wrap.
• A custom pet portrait commission based on your photos
• Multiple photos can be combined
• Sketches provided for approval before final design
• Optional print on high quality 300gsm paper (A4)
Delivery and returns
My current turn-around for custom pet portrait commissions is 2-3 weeks from the date I receive your reference images. I will always aim to finish your commission as soon as possible, but please let me know if you need it by a certain date.
Custom commissions are non-refundable, though I maintain the right to cancel a commission for any reason, in which case your money will be refunded.
I am however happy to accept cancellations of commissions within an hour of the order being placed. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a cancellation.
Woof by Hollie is where you can find the perfect gift for any dog loving person in your life – or a tempting “treat yourself” present for a hard working dog mum, if I do say so myself…
We fluffin’ love your customer pics, so make sure you tag us on Instagram: @woofbyhollie
Ordered this as a gift for a friend, Hollie was excellent throughout, keeping me updated with the progress, allowing me to make changes and posted it directly to my friend, perfectly gift wrapped for her birthday. Thank you!
Kay Warnes –
Such fantastic prints. I keep coming back for more. Fabulous service and a wonderful company all round ❤️
So happy with my portrait print! Hollie’s prints are amazing quality and she is such a talent. Customer service is also amazing. Website is really easy to navigate and has some really useful information on. I ordered a print of my dalmatian who has many spots and Hollie got them all SPOT ON haha thank you so much really pleased with my order. 🙂