Pet Portrait Commission – Complex
Last chance to order a custom portrait for Christmas – you need to have ordered and sent me reference images by 15th November.
A personalised pet portrait commission is a beautiful piece of artwork of your beloved pet, which makes a thoughtful and unique gift or treasured memory. After ordering your commission, you can have it printed as a custom sticker, keyring or print.
I am able to work from multiple photos and add extra details even if they aren’t included in the images, or combine several pictures into one.
My complex commission style is more detailed with more layers, and works especially well for animals with lots of fluff or very specific details.
Take a look at our other pet portrait options.
How to order a pet portrait commission
• Choose from the drop-down menu and complete your order.
• Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, reference pictures, and other suggestions such as poses, additional details (like bows or collars if not in pictures), background colour, etc. Please note: I cannot start your commission until I have received this email.
• Sketches will be provided for approval, so you can request changes before detail is added.
• All commissions may be shared on my social media accounts (Instagram, Facebook and Twitter). If you would not like the image to be shared (or if you would like to wait until after a certain date), please let me know.
• If you would like more than five figures, please send me an email and I can add it as an option.
This is a digital commission and will be provided via email as a PNG file.
• A custom pet portrait commission based on your photos
• Multiple photos can be combined
• Sketches provided for approval before final design
• Order an add on custom sticker, keyring or print
Delivery and returns
My current turn-around for custom pet portrait commissions is 2-3 weeks from the date I receive your reference images. I will always aim to finish your commission as soon as possible, but please let me know if you need it by a certain date.
Custom commissions are non-refundable, though I maintain the right to cancel a commission for any reason, in which case your money will be refunded.
I am however happy to accept cancellations of commissions within an hour of the order being placed. Please contact me at email@example.com to arrange a cancellation.
Woof by Hollie is where you can find the perfect gift for any dog loving person in your life – or a tempting “treat yourself” present for a hard working dog mum, if I do say so myself…
We fluffin’ love your customer pics, so make sure you tag us on Instagram: @woofbyhollie